Ingersoll Rand Talent & Organizational Capability Manager in Shanghai, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position is a team member of the Talent & Organization Capability Center of Excellence (T&OC CoE) in APAC region and reports directly to Director, Talent & Organization Capability, APAC. He/She will assess, identify, and plan organizational change, design talent development strategies and execute for designed sector in APAC and is also the program manager of Ingersoll Rand AP Early Career Program (includes Accelerated Development Program-ADP and Sales Development Program – SDP).This position will be located in Shanghai, China.
- Provides consultative support to HRBPs and Business Leaders in the area of organization assessment and design, change management, talent management, employee development & engagement to support business growth. Uses T&OC tools and practices as required to accelerate organizational and team effectiveness.
- Assist the organization with succession planning; talent management activities; employee engagement activities if applicable.
- Identifies talent development needs and leadership development needs in client groups to support business growth and partners with HRBPs, other T&OC members, as well as external resources when necessary, to develop relative solutions.
- Support sector’s key Initiatives and provide expertise from T&OC CoE.
- Support implementation of enterprise wide and Sector talent & leadership development project/program in AP
- Work as performance consultant to provide expert advice on performance management, development planning and coaching for HRBPs and business leader.
- Be the program manager of Early Career Program (ECP) (includes ADP & SDP) whole life-cycle in IR AP region to build up strong future pipeline in relevant functions.
- Partner with biz leaders and HRBPs to enable quality rotations for ADP/SDP which provide great learning experience, through driving quality objective setting & performance evaluation.
- Responsible for reporting of key talent data analysis, ECP objectives and accomplishments, etc. periodically to leadership team per business required
- Actively participate in global Early Career Program (ECP) working team; learn and share the best practice across regions for program improvement.
- Support T&OC related topics, e.g. Performance management; NEO T&OC part, etc. training delivery per business required
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned by management to support the business goals
- This job may require around 15% travel within the region
- Bachelor degree is required. Degree holder in HRM, Organization Development/industrial psychology or relevant disciplines is preferred.
- 10 years working experience in sizable MNCs -HR function with 5 years’ relevant experience in talent management, talent assessment, learning and OD.
- Solid experience of managing early talent development program and has good relationship with universities
- Preferable to have solid AP regional experience with strong focus in China.
- Qualified assessor in key Demonstrated competency in Leadership Development, talent development and management design and delivery is preferred.
- Able to think on feet and perform under pressure with dynamic and matrix organization.
- Excellent in Program Management, result delivery, stakeholder management and planning.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, communication and influencing skills. Very collaborative, esp. with the peer
- A strong team player and an initiator, well-organized, resourceful and efficient
- Excellent in both English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Skillful at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Shanghai-China
Job: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 6, 2018, 12:36:30 AM