Ingersoll Rand T&E Acountant in Shanghai, China
- At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
We are looking for an accounts payable accountant to be responsible for processing all travel expense claims received and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
You will be part of PTP team of professionals working to provide advice to support our company's decision-making.
- Process expense claims in compliance with company financial policies and procedures
- Prepare payments, invoices and related expense reports
- Verify discrepancies and resolve applicants' issues
- Maintain and updated employees' financial information in system
- Register VAT invoices and reconcile the discrepancies
- Provide refresh training to end users
- Manage corporate credit cards
- Standardize the operation process
- Proven experience is a plus but not required as a junior accountant
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Basic English skills
- Junior college and above, in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred
Basic Finance Knowledge
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Shanghai-China
Shift: Day Job
Type: Temporary Work
Posting: Aug 1, 2018, 1:23:18 AM