Ingersoll Rand Senior Value Stream Coach in Stredocesky kraj, Czech Republic
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Value Stream Coach will act as the change agent for process improvement and lean manufacturing implementation and practices; driving the lean transformation and sustainment per directed expectations.
- Coach and develop functional and operations leaders from the front line to the VS manager on operating a premier performing lean value stream through leadership culture and behavior changes, and process operating rhythm and method changes
- Coach and develop the full time OpEx change leaders to grow their OpEx knowledge, and coaching and change management capabilities
- Coach all key contributors daily during formal gemba walks on developing a highly effective Daily Management process, focused on management through mission control, flow through making takt, ensuring compliance to standard work, and identifying and eliminating abnormalities affecting takt attainment through a problem solving rigor
- Work with the entire value stream organization (salary and hourly) to transform to a culture of significant focus on value for the customer, and rigorous continuous improvement and problem solving … drive the customer value proposition
- Work with the value stream organization to develop value stream maps that establish future state targets on elimination of non-value adding waste and reduction of cycle times
- Works with the value stream leadership team to develop strategies and plans within the transformation plan that attack the appropriate levers to maximize margin expansion, with a primary focus on growth and leverage
- Works with the value stream leadership team to define and educate the workforce on a lean transformation plan of RIE’s, A3’s and JDI’s which will lead to achievement of future state targets and ensure the VSA A3 box 8 equals box 3 by the expiration target of the A3, while also providing key deliverables in the areas of first time quality, cycle time reduction, cost reduction, waste elimination, increased capacity and improved efficiency
- Works with IRU and the site training department to develop and deliver programs to teach the workforce on lean manufacturing tools and concepts such as problem solving, A3/A4 management, leader as coach, Kanban/pull systems, Kaizen, Value Stream mapping, visual management, mistake proofing, 5S and cellular manufacturing.
- Works with value stream team to prioritize the CI activities identified and approved.
- Works with OpEx Core team to ensure rigor around the pre-work, post work and conducting of the rapid improvement events.
- Provides cost estimates and capital expenditure justification as necessary.
- Ensure compliance within the value stream with standard processes and standard tools, helps the value stream team develop and follow their personal leader standard work, and helps develop a culture of process discipline around operators and salary associates following process standard work
- Assists the Value Stream Manager in setting and measurement of actual performance against OEDP and VSA A3 box 3 targets.
- Assists Product Management Leaders and Project Managers in new product introduction and
team related project completion. + Supports and meets Departmental, Plant and Corporate EHS goals. Works in a safe and
- Bachelor of Science Degree or related discipline desired (or equivalent education/ training/ experience).
- Minimum of 8 years of documented world class lean manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing related safety requirements.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications required (Excel, Word, Visio, and PP). Excellent Team Facilitation Skills
- Extensive Gemba based continuous improvement based tools/techniques. Excellent documented leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak and communicate effectively with both senior management and production
- Ability to assign priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to interpret manufacturing schematics and blueprints preferred
- Able to mentor and facilitate lean culture change in an environment with varying acceptance
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Stredocesky kraj-Czech Republic
Job: Operational Excellence
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 31, 2018, 5:44:25 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.