Ingersoll Rand Trane - VRF & Ductless Sales Specialist in TEMPE, Arizona
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Ductless Applications Sales Specialist. In this position you will be providing sales support in the design, application, and selection of Trane VRF and Ductless products. You will be working closely with our specifying engineer, owner, contractor and developer customers.
- Responsible for VRF/Ductless product sales and growth
- Responsible for providing VRF sales solutions that involve teaming with Account Mangers in assigned territory.
- Work with leadership to develop, implement, and measure the VRF/ductless growth plan.
- Monitor, measure, and modify current process to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with engineering, owner, and contracting customers.
- Support engineers and design-build contractors with design, application, and code compliance.
- Understand market and develop/lead overall sales strategy.
- Provide commercial and high level technical product sales training to district office personnel and customers as required.
- Identify product gaps, develop solutions to minimize the impact, and work with Product Management to prioritize and eliminate gaps.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of external market conditions and internal requirements related to portfolio. This includes energy rebates, tax incentives, and code within assigned territory
- Assist, as required in estimating, submittals, and order entry.
- Responsible for internal communication flow to and from the VRF Product Sales Manager regarding Trane VRF and ductless.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or engineering technology with a minimum of three years’ experience in the application, selection, and/or installation of VRF systems; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Working knowledge of all facets of construction including mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems, etc. preferred.
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned territory
Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: TEMPE-Arizona
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 4, 2018, 1:57:48 PM