Ingersoll Rand Conversion & Capital Analyst in TYLER, Texas
advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainableand efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClubCar®,IngersollRand®,ThermoKing®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating& Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homesand buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increaseindustrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to aworld of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information,visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusiveenvironment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring adiverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United Statesqualified protected veterans.
The Conversion & CapitalAnalyst is part of the Tyler Plant Accounting Team and reports directly tothe Plant Controller. This position will provide financial support andpartnership to plant operations by performing analysis and reporting for labor,CIP, Investments, Fixed Assets and plant expenditures.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to,the following activities:
- Partner with plant operations to achieve results
- Forecasting and Budgeting for areas of responsibility
- Monitor PO/Invoices for process adherence and any potential implications to financial reporting and work with business partners to solve problems.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly key performance indicators and commentary
- Productivity reporting
- Provides accurate and timely assistance with month-end close, journal entries, and reconciliations
- Respond to internal and external audit requests
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance required
- 2-3 years of accounting related experience
- Familiarity with GAAP, company policy (FICAP), internal controls, and Sarbanes-Oxley legislation preferred
- Knowledge of General Accounting, ability to interpret and administer accounting policies required
- Strong PC skills required: Microsoft Office Suite (with Excel emphasis)
- Knowledge of Ingersoll Rand reporting structure and systems preferred (Oracle, Hyperion, Mfg-Pro)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
Must be able to adapt to change in a fast-pacedteam environment.
We are committed to helping you reach yourprofessional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensationthat aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help youlive your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverseculture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds andexperiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generatescreative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiringprogress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societiesoperate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you!
Primary Location: TYLER-Texas
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Jul 13, 2018, 12:59:20 PM