Ingersoll Rand Account Manager in Venezia Giulia, Italy
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position involves sales and market development in a specific territory/area. The incumbent will participate in the formulation of division marketing policies, goals and action plans and their implementation.
1. Sell and promote Air Treatment and Refrigeration products in the territory
2. Actively participate in formulating marketing policy (e.g. pricing, terms and conditions, product development, promotions, incentive programs).
3. Communicate and coordinate activities with Product, Aftermarket and Finance Departments as well as other area sales managers.
4. Assist in customer credit and collection issues.
5. Travel in the territory as required to research and accomplish sales goals.
6. Participate in annual sales goal setting, as well as sales budget planning.
7. Establish territorial action plans by quarter.
8. Prepare monthly sales activity report and short-term order forecast.
9. Report on market changes, customer and industry needs. Keep abreast of competitor activities and report on findings.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
Account Manager is responsible for all field sales activities within the defined territory, the key link between the Product Departments, Aftermarket, Finance and the Sales Mgr. Role scope extends to the full line of the division’s products and requires market area knowledge relative to Air Treatment and Refrigeration products.
Role encompasses Sales support for all products within the defined territory. The incumbent in conjunction with Sales Mgr and Managing Director will define the volume of expected business from the territory annually; be expected to have sole responsibility for achieving the maximum possible sales volume from the assigned territory. Some projects and customers will require coordinated sales effort in a number of locations, and under these circumstances all Account Managers will be required to coordinate their activities.
Role requires specific market knowledge in its assigned area, knowledge of the product and ability to manage resources.
The incumbent should demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the benefits and capabilities of all of OMI product range(s). Should be able to recommend proper equipment, services and additional product options, as required.
Account Manager is part of a team and will work closely with Engineering Department and Service Department, to ensure each customer’s requirements are met and sales volume maximized. Close contact is required especially with the Contracts Department to ensure each bid and order write-up exactly defines the customer’s requirements.
- 5 years of technical marketing and sales experience in the Air Treatment and Refrigeration products field;
- Knowledge of industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & negotiations skills
- Customer oriented
- Italian and English fluent
- Extensive travel
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Venezia Giulia-Italy
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 12, 2018, 8:31:31 AM