Ingersoll Rand LCUR Sales Leader in WILMINGTON, Massachusetts
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate aboutinspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life bycreating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people andour family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the qualityand comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food andperishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are aglobal business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduringresults. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverseworkforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualifiedprotected veterans.
Functions as district sales leader for business sold through the indirect revenue stream. Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention with contractor and self-servicing accounts. Sales constitutes all the processes and functions required for obtaining inside/outside sales and ensuring customer satisfaction. Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related degree from four-year college or university; and five (5) years related experience in a sales leadership role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is responsible for greater than $10M in Revenue.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other functions/roles may be assigned.
- Overall responsibility for the following functions: customer and district sales management, new customer acquisition, customer satisfaction measurement, price management, marketing, maximizing account penetration, market penetration, customer retention, hiring and on-boarding of new sales associates, continued assessment of skills and administering necessary training, setting quotas, accurate sales forecasting and consistent use of Trane sales tools and systems.
- Responsible for achieving annual objectives regarding profit, volume, margins, business mix, and share.
- Monitor, measure, and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Responsible for determining ancillary product needs and managing those product relationships that complement Trane core products.
- Required to work with Account Managers and Account Team Leaders to establish required skill sets, talents, and capabilities.
- Assembles high performance teams and interacts with Account Managers with differing business development requirements, customer focus, experience, sales cycles, and product portfolios.
- Required to interact with the Equipment Fulfillment Manager to ensure smooth hand-off of projects to the Project Fulfillment processes.
- Utilizing established Talent Development process, conducts performance appraisals in concert with Account Team Leaders to identify developmental needs, validate performance versus goals and objectives, recommend promotions, training, and disciplinary actions.
- Establishes sales compensation plans within company guidelines.
- Manages ongoing performance by monitoring and coaching Account Managers’ and inside sales teams’ effectiveness and efficiency in relation to project attainments, customer service, customer relationship development, and business profitability.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and sales team as needed.
- Responsible for internal communications flow to Account Managers and inside sales team.
- Leads the development and the execution of the sales business plan.
- Responsible for sales manpower planning, including talent acquisition and retention of top sales personnel and inside sales team
- Responsible for modeling and reinforcing the business’ vision, mission, business values and people values.
- Responsible for providing “Voice of Customer” to Trane Leadership through Territory Leadership Team members.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required.
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the sales process. Directly supervises sales personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; coaching and mentoring employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related degree from four-year college or university; and five (5) years related experience in a sales leadership role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personaland financial goals. We offercompetitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies andcomprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive anddiverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds andexperiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generatescreative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong withIngersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: WILMINGTON-Massachusetts
Other Locations: North America-United States-Maine
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 22, 2018, 6:21:07 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.